Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Ba, bye!"

Today Kate and I were at the UW participating in a research study. It was her 7th visit for this study in the past 2 weeks, and every time that I leave with her, I wave and say "say bye-bye Barbara" (Barbara is the researcher). Well today I did the same thing, and after I said "say bye bye," Kate waved and said "ba-bye." I looked at Barbara and said, did she just say "bye bye?!" She agreed! I wasn't expecting to hear words yet, and so it took me by surprise! I guess it just really shows that Todd and I are raising a genius. :) We tried to get her to say it again, but of course, Kate wouldn't say anything more.

How amazing!

I'm so in love with her!

Julie

2 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

That is AWESOME, you guys! Way to go, Kate. :-) I thought I heard Emma say mama a while back, but it might have been wishful thinking. Happy Fourth of July!
XOXO,
Janie, Josh and Emma

Anonymous said...

I wandered over from Stirrup Queens' blogroll, have PCOS myself, and I just wanted to say CONGRATS on your little one! :)

- Molly
http://roots-andwings.blogspot.com/