Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cherry Blossoms!

Kate and I were off on another adventure in the sun today! We went to the quad at the UW to enjoy the blooming cherry trees. It was spectacular! Kate loved all the people watching and the sun on her back.

More pics to prove how cute she is...

Also, she started playing peek-a-boo yesterday! It is so much fun watching her cover her face with a blanket, and then pull it down real fast, grinning and waiting to see our reaction. Such pure joy.

Think I'm in love.










3 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

So much fun to see all the cute new photos! :-) She is growing up -- sitting up now.
Sending love and hugs!
Janie, Josh and Emma

Larry, Natalie, Jackson and Adelaide Pruitt said...

What a doll baby. Love all the pics. I wish I would have enjoyed the blossoms more when I was living right there.

Jen said...

The quad is beautiful. Funny how when I was a student there I never actually got a chance to just sit and hang out! Looks like you two had a fun time, and I'm sure the beautiful little Kate got a lot of attention :)