Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pics to enjoy

Life is busy in the Smith household...running after a toddler while pregnant is a great workout! Quiet time is precious these days, so without further ado, enjoy some recent pictures.



Mmm...chocolate!


A favorite thing to do...watching daddy work outside!


This would've been our holiday card picture if we had our act together. You can enjoy it here!


16 weeks pregnant






Check out Kate's stocking. I finished knitting it Dec 24th at 10:45pm!


Mmmm..spaghetti!


Hangin' with Uncle Bill & Grandpa at Thanksgiving






4 comments:

Steff said...

Kate is so cute. And that stocking is amazing! One day you can teach me a thing or two about color work.

danica and nick said...

what wonderful pictures! you and the fam are looking great. i especially love the food pictures with kate -- i like a girl who has a hands-on relationship with tasty food!

Larry, Natalie, Jackson and Adelaide Pruitt said...

Love the pictures. I laughed out loud with the chocolate picture. You look so super cute with your little belly. I can't wait to see you trying to dance this baby out!

Anne Smith said...

I loved the pictures - great one of Kate and Mommy and Kate's Bear! Didn't I tell you I thought this baby would be a BOY?! Of course GranBob said I had a 50/50 chance of getting it correct. And yes I did!